Sunday, November 16, 2008

Two Months

Two months ago yesterday was my first day in the Foreign Service.

In the past two months, I have completed A-100, I have made some lifelong friends, I have found out where I will serve my first tour, one of my cousin's has gotten married, another cousin has had a baby, and I have completed an intensive South Asia area studies course.

I have no idea where the time has gone.

And in just a couple more months, I'll be on my way to India. How the time flies.

2 comments:

Lucia said...

maybe i can go visit you if i get to taiwan or japan! or maybe korea or hong kong. hehehe.

listening to assassins now! nph is great.

Chip P. said...

Definitely come visit! I'll certainly be happy to return the favor.

Victor Garber in the original version gives me goosebumps. Definitely listen to that version when you get a chance.